The Nowe Bojary Apartments is a complex of modern residential buildings located on the border of the historic Bojary district. The entire enterprise has been designed with the requirements and real needs of all residents in mind. As part of the investment, 11 multi-family residential buildings with service premises on the ground floor and parking spaces on the underground floors were built. Adequate living and fire ventilation conditions in the garage are met thanks to the complete system supplied by Systemair. The jet ventilation system not only cares for the right amount of ventilation air, but is also intended to provide appropriate evacuation conditions and safety for rescue teams in the event of a fire hazard.
The Systemair jet ventilation system includes:
- AXC (F) smoke exhaust main fans that remove polluted air and smoke outside the building.
- AJR (F) smoke exhaust jet fans, which not only dilute domestic impurities in the garage and pump air from supply points to the air extraction, but also support the operation of rescue teams in the event of a fire.
- DKISMA fire ventilation dampers that allow the right amount of air to flow in the event of domestic and fire ventilation. In fire conditions, they additionally reduce the risk of possible fire, ensuring proper separation of fire zones.
- SMOKE-CONTROL-SYS power and control boards, which are the heart of the whole system, controlling the operation of devices, depending on the demand.
- The complete system was created based on CFD Simulation, which allowed optimization of the adopted design solution.