MUB/T 042 500D4 IE2
Art no: 33622
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- Up to 120°C medium temperature, continuous operation
- Multi-functional use, e.g. for kitchen exhaust air
- Modular system
- Pre-assembled isolator is standard
- Low sound level
- Easy to maintain and reliable
- High efficient IE2 motors
- Speed-controllable via frequency converter
- Motor outside the air stream
All MUB/T fans have impellers with backward curved blades, manufactured from aluminium, and IEC standard motors outside the air stream with efficiency class IE2 for all 400V three phase motors from 0.75 kW. The MUB/T fans are suitable for medium temperatures up to 120°C continuously. Motor protection by cold conductors or thermal contact, to be connected to an external motor protection device.
The casing consists of an aluminium frame with fibreglass reinforced plastic corners and double skin, galvanised steel panels with a 20 mm mineral wool insulation. Panels are removable, allowing flexible ventilation solutions - the air direction can easily be changed. With quick lock access door. The MUB bottom panel is shaped as a grease tray and incorporates a pre-mounted 1" drain plug. An isolator switch is mounted on the casing.
Several filter modules like f.e. activated carbon- or aluminum filters are available, calculated individually on the working point.