Systemair in brief
The company was founded in 1974 with a pioneering idea in developing and introducing the circular in line centrifugal duct fan which has simplified ventilation systems. Our motto “The straight way”, has now extended from a product concept to a business philosophy. Our range has grown substantially to include fans, air handling units, air curtains and heating products. As of early 2012, we now have cooling included in our product range.
Operating from the core values of simplicity and reliability, our business concept is to develop, manufacture and market high-quality ventilation products. On the basis of our business concept and with our customers in focus, our aim is to be seen as a company to rely on, with the emphasis on delivery reliability, availability and quality.
Our company has reported an operating profit annually since it’s inception and continues to do so. Our average annual growth over the past 10 years in net sales has been 15 percent. We have never been afraid to invest in product development and to grow both organically and through acquisition - it is an important part of our success and ensures our long-term competitiveness.
- Sales of SEK 4 billion in financial year 2011/12
- Founded 1974 by CEO Gerald Engström
- 15 percent average annual growth in net sales during the last 10 years
- Subsidiaries in 44 countries in Europé, North & South America, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Australia
- 17 factories with a total warehouse and manufacturing floor space of more than 200,000 m2.
- Highest available credit rating (AAA)
- Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange
- The Group includes about 60 companies with 3,300 employees