X-Topvex SC11 HW-L-VAV
Broj artikla: 7230
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
• Low energy use
- Energy efficient plug fans with EC motors
- Double by-pass of heat exchanger secures lowest possible internal pressure drop.
- By-pass of extract filter, when no heat demand, secures lowest possible internal pressure drop and reduces the need of filter changes.
• High efficient counter flow heat exchanger
- No mixing of extract and supply air
- Automatic summer operating
- Cool recovering
• Integrated/pre-programmed control system
- Efficient energy saving functions
- Built in week program with holiday schedule
• Constant airflow- or duct pressure- controlling
• Large inspection doors for easy maintenance
- All main components are easy removable
- Separate electrical cabinet facilitates commissioning and service.
• Manufactured in Aluzinc plated sheet metal (AZ185)
- Corrosive class C4 (Industrial and coastal areas with moderate salinity).
- AZ185 sheet metal have more than 50 years of technical lifetime.
• Factory tested
Topvex SC is a series of efficient ventilation units designed for apartment houses, offices, shops, schools, daycares centre or similar premises. The units are especially designed to meet the coming rigid energy requirements with low energy use and high-efficiency heat exchanger.
Topvex SC is transportable thru a 900mm opening, the two smallest sizes (03 and 04) thru an 800mm opening.
The units casing is made up from double-skinned aluzinc sheet metal, AZ 185, with internal mineral sound/thermal insulation. To avoid sharp edges bevelled corners from cast aluminium are used.
Large inspection doors and removable main components facilitate inspection and maintenance.
Supply and extract air filter are mounted in guide rails with quick release system and are fitted with sealing stripes to provide optimal sealing against the filter.
The separate electrical cabinet with all cable connections collected at one place facilitates commissioning and service.
To simplify the installation and commissioning of the unit control system are included and pre-configured.
Topvex SC has a user friendly control system. With clear text (21 languages eligible) and a logical menu structure it is quick to learn. A startup wizard secures that necessary settings will not be forgotten.
With the integrated control system it is possible to supervise/control the airflow, duct pressure, air temperatures and weekly operating time. Topvex SC has also other energy saving functions like free cooling, cool recovering, and season related temperatures and airflow controlling.
Topvex SC is as standard equipped with Exoline and Modbus communication via RS-485 and a built-in WEB server via TCP/IP.
E-tool configuration tool.
E tool© is a PC-based configuration software with graphical user interface. The program gives you an excellent overview of the Corrigo E settings. Using E tool© , all settings can be made on the computer and downloaded into the controller. An infinite number of configurations can be stored in the computer memory for later use.
E tool© can be downloaded free of charge from http://www.regin.se/index.php?/en/Software-library.html
The functions and functionality in Topvex SC gives you all that are needed to create an indoor environment with the highest comfort and to the lowest operating costs. Save the global environment by using Topvex SC.
- Model: SC03, SC04, SC06, SC08 and SC11.
- Heating coil: EL (Electric).
HW (Hot water).
None (No heater). Example on unit without reheater: Topvex SC03-L-CAV.
- Right or Left model: R (Right), L (Left). The side there the supply air is located when viewed from access side.
- Airflow control: CAV (Constant air volume).
VAV (Variable air volume = constant duct pressure control).