Murmansk Mall is the largest shopping center located in the Arctic Polar Circle with 65 000m2 floor space, containing business and shopping areas, restaurants, cinemas and car parking.
This project was a challenge due to the very harsh climate conditions with the temperature dropping to about -42°C during the winter, and the high humidity because of the proximity of the sea. Systemair was chosen for its efficient and reliable solutions. Air handling units and duct fans from Systemair provide high quality ventilation and ensure a comfortable indoor air climate. Thermal fans ventilate the restaurant zone while Frico air curtains protect the entrance of the building from heat losses.
- 28 central DV air handling units
- 12 DVCompact air handling units
- TA air handling units
- MAXI air handling units
- Topvex FR, TR, SR air handling units, with accessories
- K Sileo, KD, KE, KT, KVK, KVO duct fans
- MUB-T, KBT high temperature fans, with accessories
- Frico air curtains PA and RDS