AXC 500 (F)
Prekės kodas: C500AXCF
Svoris: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Muitinės statistikos Nr.:
Axial fan selection tool is available here
Smoke extract axial fan Series AXC(F), tested according to EN 12101-3 for 400°C-120min.
- Air direction Form A (from motor to impeller), direct driven for use inside or outside the smoke reservoir
- CE mark of confirmity no 0086-CPR-578672
- aluminium hub and blades, Impeller balanced statically and dynamically in accordance with DIN ISO 21940-11, quality grade G6,3
- Spun flanges according Eurovent 1/2
- Long casing made from hot dip galvanized steel, to DIN EN ISO 1461
- VDE certified terminal box in IP 65 mounted at the outside of the fan casing for easy wiring
- High temperature three phase motor, directly in the air stream,
protection class IP55, insulation class H, according EN 60034-5
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to 55°C continuously or once for 400°C/120Min.
The Systemair AXC(F) range of long cased medium pressure axial fans is available in sizes from 315 up to 1600 mm impeller diameter. The adjustable pitch angle setting offers a wide performance and maximum flexibility to match precisely individual airflow requirements. The AXC(F) axial fans have been performance tested in accordance with DIN ISO 5801, DIN 24163 and AMCA 210-99 on the Systemair fan test rig.