Systemair in brief
Systemair India Pvt. Ltd. (100% owned subsidiary of Systemair AB, Sweden) is having sales offices in 9 cities- Noida, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai and Ahmedabad. There are 2 ultra-modern manufacturing plants having 12000 sq mts area located at Greater Noida & Hyderabad.The Greater Noida unit is a LEED Platinum certified building, rated by the U.S green building council under the New Construction Rating System.
The strategically located production units, support local market needs with minimum possible time for delivery. A team of about 480 professionals are working for the company in India today, looking after sales, technical support, production and logistics.
At our green factory in Greater Noida we have modern laboratory for testing Air Terminal Devices (ATD). The lab is built in compliance with EN & ASHRAE standards for determining air flow pattern and measuring velocity profile of air terminal devices. ATD lab in India is equipped with high precise measuring and data acquisition systems & an independent control software. A high beam laser & fog is used for visualizing the air flow pattern in the lab. We are coming up with ultra-modern laboratory to test air and sound performance as per relevant international standards. Our AHUs are EUROVENT certified, Fire damper are UL certified and Fans are AMCA certified.
- Fans and Accessories
- Air Curtains and Fan Heaters
- Air Handling Units
- Fire Safety
- Air Distribution Products (Grills, Diffuser, Dampers, Louvers etc. )
- Sound Attenuators
- Garage and Tunnel Fans.
Certified products for clean indoors!!
•Axial & Box Fans certified as per AMCA international.
• High temperature fans certified as per EN12101-3 for 300⁰C for 2 hours.
• Follows ETL Testing Lab U.S.A for Performance testing of Air distribution products.
• Combination Fire & Smoke dampers certified & listed as UL555 & UL555 S for Class 1 leakage.
• Fire Dampers certified by UL & CBRI Roorkee (as per UL555 for 120 mins) & also certified as per BS-476 Part 20.
• Sound Attenuators certified in SRL, U.K for the static insertion loss as per BS 4718-1971.
• EUROVENT certified BA series of AHUs.
• BS/EN1886:2007 for strength of casing, tightness, thermal resistance, thermal bridging and Filter bypass leakage for AHU.
• EN13053 for air flow-static pressure performance, heat transfer and heat recovery performance.
The company was founded in 1974 with a pioneering idea in developing and introducing the circular in line centrifugal duct fan which has simplified ventilation systems. Our motto “The straight way”, has now extended from a product concept to a business philosophy. Our range has grown substantially to span a abroad range of energyefficient fans, air handling units, air distribution products, air conditioning, air curtains and heating products. Our products are robust and easy to choose, install and use.
Operating from the core values of simplicity and reliability, our business concept is to develop, manufacture and market high-quality ventilation products. On the basis of our business concept and with our customers in focus, our aim is to be seen as a company to rely on, with the emphasis on delivery reliability, availability and quality
Our company has reported an operating profit annually since it’s inception and continues to do so. Our average annual growth over the past 10 years in net sales has been 13 percent.
Sales of SEK 7,3 billion in financial year 2017/18
Founded 1974 by Chairman of the Board Gerald Engström
Subsidiaries in 50 countries in Europé, North & South America, Middle East, Asia and Africa
27 factories with a total warehouse and manufacturing floor space of more than 300,000 m2.
Highest available credit rating (AAA)
Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange
The Group includes about 65 companies with 5,500 employees.