Jobs & Careers
Please apply to email@example.com
Job Opportunity - Birmingham
Customer Service Support
Job title: Customer Service Support
Job Location: Unit 28 Gravelly Ind Park, Birmingham, B24 8HZ
Brief details of the position:
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Support Coordinator to join the team at Birmingham Head Office working on the aftersales and co-ordinating the service engineers.
The successful candidates will be responsible for effectively using the CRM system for planning, allocating engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with the client’s requirements. All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills, be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach. Good communication skills are vital.
- Co-ordinate the service calls from customers and engineers on outstanding, new and ongoing service / warranty requests
- Liaise with Service Managers & Technical Support to find best solution for customers.
- Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance / service paperwork on CRM system
- Use the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) Planners and Engineers diary to plan tasks.
- Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client’s requirements.
- Manage any subcontractors carrying out Service work on behalf of the company including all associated paperwork and purchase orders, logging on CRM & M3 ERP systems
- Any other duties requested by your line manager.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage yourself
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
Salary: 25k PA
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org