Two new ventilation units in SAVE range - SAVE VTR 100/B and 150/B
SAVE VTR 100/B
The SAVE VTR 100/B is a top connected unit designed for a hidden installation in the kitchen above the hob inside the cupboard as well as horizontal position under the false ceiling (not possible if a re-heater is installed). Since the unit can be accessed from both sides, the standard delivered unit (right-hand model) is used for both right and left-hand installation and designed for ventilation of smaller houses and apartments with a ventilated area up to approx. ~ 100 m2.
SAVE VTR 150/B
SAVE VTR 150/B is slightly bigger unit then VTR 100/B and built on the popular VTR 150/K but without integrated cooker hood. It is designed for a hidden installation in the kitchen above the hob between the cupboards for ventilation of smaller houses and apartments with a ventilated area up to approx. ~ 115 m2.
The casing is galvanized (not painted) double skinned, fully insulated and comes with complete control functionality. Both units can be connected to 3 different Systemair cocker hoods and come with a high efficiency step less rotary heat exchanger with moisture sensor built in as standard. The units accurately control the heat exchanger's speed after the need for heat/ cooling recovery using the EC step less rotor motor. Energy efficiency class A is available together with external demand control accessory.
The option for connecting one or more external panels is available as well as access over the internet with the internet access module (IAM) or Modbus via RS-485. The new touch display makes it easy to install and use all unit functions.
Example with cooker hood 392-10/B model (77265)
- High energy-efficient step less rotating heat exchanger with EC - technology on fans and rotor motor
- Designed to be hidden inside (VTR 100/B) or between (VTR 150/B) the cupboards and connected to Systemair cooker hoods
- Demand ventilation control is standard with the built-in humidity sensor
- Built-in electrical re-heater as std for VTR 150/B and as an accessory for VTR 100/B
- Control with touch display and start-up wizard for easy commissioning. Black display as standard
- Connection board for easy access
- Modbus communication RS-485 as standard
- Internet access module as an accessory