WVI 630D4-8-K/F600 smo.ext.fan
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- Smoke extract unit for wall mounting
- 600°C / 120 min
- Wide range of accessories
- Certified acc. to EN 12101-3 at TU Munich
- CE-certified acc. to EN 12101-3, 2002-06 at TÜV Süd
The WVI smoke extract fans are used in case of fire to extract smoke gases from rooms, and also for daily ventilation (dual purpose fans). Smoke-free escape ways increase the chances to rescue people in case of fire.
With insulated motor for installation inside the building and inside the fire zone. Cooling of motor via air duct (accessories).Fans are certified for horizontal installation on a wall, motor pointing downwards.
The casing is manufactured from steel, powder coated RAL 7032. The base frame consists of galvanised steel. The impeller with backward-curved blades is manufactured from stainless steel.
Thermal motor protection on request (PTC or thermal contact). In case of fire all protective devices must be bridged to guarantee functional capability.
Note (for EU market only, regarding efficiency provisions):
- suitable for emergency use only up to Commission Regulation (EU) No 327/2011 - exception 3 (b)
- not suitable for dual use up to Commission Regulation (EU) No 327/2011