Systemair in brief
The company was founded in 1974 with a pioneering idea in developing and introducing the circular in line centrifugal duct fan which has simplified ventilation systems. Our motto “The straight way”, has now extended from a product concept to a business philosophy. Our range has grown substantially to span a wide range of energy efficient fans, air handling units, air distribution products, air conditioning, air curtains and heating products. Our products are robust and easy to choose, install and use.
Operating from the core values of simplicity and reliability, our business concept is to develop, manufacture and market high-quality ventilation products. On the basis of our business concept and with our customers in focus, our aim is to be seen as a company to rely on, with the emphasis on delivery reliability, availability and quality.
Our company has reported an operating profit annually since it’s inception and continues to do so. Our average annual growth over the past 15 years in net sales has been 10 percent.
- Sales of SEK 6,9 billion in financial year 2016/17
- Founded 1974 by Chairman of the Board Gerald Engström
- Subsidiaries in 50 countries in Europé, North & South America, Middle East, Asia and Africa
- 27 factories with a total warehouse and manufacturing floor space of more than 300,000 m2.
- Highest available credit rating (AAA)
- Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange
- The Group includes about 65 companies with 5,200 employees.