High efficient heat recovery systems
Highly efficient living space ventilation with rotational heat exchanger or counter flow heat exchanger
- Heat recovery minimizes ventilation heat losses
- The unit is completely self-controlled and is easy to run by the operator
- Heat recovery pre-heats supply air
- Fine filters provide clean and dust-free supply air
- A rotary heat exchanger regains humidity during winter time
- No temperature fluctuations and cold zones in rooms - even at cold outside temperature
Extract air from kitchens and bathrooms is piped via Systemair air distribution products. Just your style air handling unit to the outside. The unit takes fresh air through a second duct system. The heat of the extract air is transferred up to 90% by a heat exchanger to the supply air and returned to living and bedrooms. Inside the unit it is possible to treat the air flows as required, e.g. cleaning, heating or dehumidifying. Supply and extract air pipes are installed inside concrete ceilings according to the requirement as round or oval folded spiral seam pipes or as PVC pipes.
Besides air handling units, we also deliver duct system packages including valves and silencers, fresh air inlets and exhaust air outlets for wall or roof. Demand control by EC fans also available with CO2, presence or humidity control.