Indirect Free Cooling
Systemair Indirect Free Cooling units are specially designed for energy-efficient cooling of IT equipment in data centre facilities.
The adiabatic free cooling unit has a water recovery solution to ensure a low WUE and will operate throughout most of the year in North and Central Europe.
If the design outdoor temperature is higher than 27°C a plug and play DX package can be integrated inside the unit for further mechanical support.
Systemair Indirect Free Cooling will ensure a low mechanical PUE and minimal OPEX, and also has an optional energy recovery module to obtain a good Energy Re-use Factor and ERE value.
Our units offer you several advantages:
- Ultra efficient free cooling with no outside air in the data centre
- Single stage adiabatic cooling with water recovery for low WUE
- Integrated controls and sensors for easy operation
- Energy-efficient EC fans for lower power consumption
- Tier 3 ready: ATyS and UPS for controls as option Plug and play DX package as option
- Energy recovery module as option