X-VR 700 DCV
Art no: 12425
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- High efficiency heat recovery unit without need for defrosting will give the highest average efficiency over the year
- Energy efficient fan motors with modern EC technology
- Operation from user friendly control panel(s), type CD with LCD-display
- Separate setting of supply and extract airflow
- Constant airflow and balance between extract and supply air
- Changes automatically to summer operation with no heat recovery
- Flexible installation. No need for condensation drain
- Modbus communication via RS-485
White painted model with EC fans, flexible control functions and modern control panel, designed for installation on the wall in dwellings with ventilated area up to apx. 330 m2.
The VR 700 DCV is designed for installation in laundry room, storeroom or cupboard. The unit is double skinned, fully insulated and with complete control functions, high efficiency rotating heat exchanger, thermostat operated re-heater battery and filters. Energy efficient fans with EC motors will reduce energy consumption for transportation of ventilation air by apx. 50 % compared to traditional AC motors. Modern technology gives low SFP factor (Specific Fan Power) as well as constant airflow and balance between extract and supply air.
The unit will automatically alternate between normal operation with heat recovery and summer operation without heat recovery. This solution will also automatically recover chilled indoor air (from cooling).
Airflow and supply air temperature can be set from one or more CD control panels. Symbol and text in the display will indicate chosen settings; re-heater operating, summer operation and need for filter change. Commissioning of airflow on supply and extract on each step is set from the control panel. Timer-function for automatic change between day and night operation (installations in commercial buildings) is integrated. Alarm signal will indicate possible malfunctions.
The CD panel also has a user level for authorized installers and service personnel.
The CD panel is connected to the unit by means of cable with quick connectors (modular plugs), alternatively via 4-pole terminal block.
The VR 700 DCV is provided with outlet for control of external hot water battery and inlets prepared for demand controlled ventilation from external sensors, f. inst. CO2, presence or humidity sensor (potential free contact).