Art no: G1046
Weight: 0 gram
Volume: 0 l
Customs statistics no.:
- 14 sizes with airflow capacities 0,2 - 24 m3/s (750 - 86,000 m3/h)
- With rotary heat exchanger, counterflow exchanger, cross-flow exchanger, or run-around coil exchangers
- With EC motor IE4, PM motor IE4, or AC motor IE2
- Plug fan
- With or without supply air, extract air, or mixing damper
- Filter classes: G4, M5, M6, F7, F8, F9, or F7 City-Flo
- With water heating coil, electric heating coil and/or cooling coil
- Can be supplied with integrated reversible heat pump system for sizes Danvent DV 10 - DV 80. Airflow capacities 0,2 - 5,6 m3/s (750 - 20.000 m3/h)
- Can be supplied with humidifier/adiabatic cooling DVX
- With or without control system
- For indoor or outdoor installation.
The Danvent DV air handling unit is built by modules offering an unlimited number of alternative designs. Continuing design and technical improvements ensure that the DV air handling unit is always at the forefront of global AHU design.
Danvent DV is Eurovent-certified, which means that all technical data is verified by independent third-party tests before being released onto the market.
Read all technical information about Danvent DV here:
The design software SystemairCAD makes it easy and fast to configure the air handling unit and combine functions for any ventilation project. When finished, SystemairCAD automatically prepares complete technical calculations and documentation.
SystemairCAD can be downloaded from:
Please contact your local Systemair office for technical guidance and prices.