Three new EC cupbard fans i the Residenial Portfolio called VEF 1, 2 & 4
CUPBOARD FANS VEF 1, 2 & 4
Cupboard EC fan in three versions with Insulated casing manufactured from galvanized steel. Installation in any mounting position is possible and the fans can be regulated between 0 to 10 V with the built in potentiometer or with the 2 different controllers either On/off, 3 step or 0-10 V.
You can also connect either C02 or RH% sensor(s) directly to the cupboard fan. The sensor will then automatically control the fan speed depending on indoor environment. This setup called demand control ventilation gives not only a good indoor air quality regulation but also a higher energy label value B.
There is also three variants of Systemair cooker hoods for direct control of the Cupboard fan. The motor and impeller are mounted on the access cover for easy maintenance and cleaning.
|VEF 1||VEF 2||VEF 4|
- Compact extract unit for easy installation in many positions
- Energy efficient EC motors
- 100% speed controlled with 0-10 V signal
- Cooker hoods to control the Cupboard fans are available
- Demand control ventilation available with the external sensors
- Insulated casing for low noise level
- Easy to access the internal components for inspection and service
Example with cooker hood 392-14-EC model (96805)