Topvex TR03 HWH-L-CAV
Art no: 2176
• Space saving top connection • Low energy use
- Energy efficient plug fans with EC motors • Efficient rotating heat recovery wheel
- No need of water drainage
- Automatic summer operating • Integrated/pre-programmed control system
- Efficient energy saving functions
- Built in week program with holiday schedule • Constant airflow- or duct pressure- controlling
• Large inspection doors for easy maintenance
• Manufactured in Aluzinc plated sheet metal
• Factory tested
Topvex TR is designed for meeting the coming energy demands with high heat recovery efficiency and low energy use. To guarantee the high heat recovery efficiency the exchanger is designed for low air speed and by that also a low pressure drop. The supply and extract air filter are designed to have a low pressure drop, without compromising with the filtration efficiency. A low internal pressure drop is essential to keep the energy use down. Plug fans with EC technology were the obvious choice because of the high efficiency. The EC-motors has when speed-controlled 15-20% lower energy use compared with a standard frequency controlled asynchrony motor.
With the integrated control system it is possible to control airflow, duct pressure, temperatures, heating/cooling recovering and operating times. Topvex TR has also other energy saving functions like free cooling, cool recovering, and season related temperatures and airflow controlling. Topvex TR is as standard equipped with Exoline and Modbus communication via RS-485 and a built-in WEB server via TCP/IP.
LON communication is available as option, contact your nearest Systemair company for more information.
The separate electrical/ re-heater box facilitate services.
All electrical connections are done at one place in the electrical box.
The functions and functionality in Topvex TR gives you all that are needed to create an indoor environment with the highest comfort and to the lowest operating costs. Save the global environment by using Topvex TR.
- Model: TR03, TR04 and TR06.
- Heating coil: EL (Electric).
HWL (Hot water coil-low power).
HWH (Hot water coil-high power).
None (No reheater). Example on unit without reheater: Topvex TR03-L-CAV.
- Right or Left model: R (Right), L (Left). The side where the supply air is located when viewed from access side.
- Airflow control: CAV (Constant air volume).
VAV (Variable air volume = constant duct pressure control).