Art no: 2892
• Flat design
• Flexible installation
• Low energy use
- Energy efficient plug fans with EC motors
• Efficient rotating heat recovery wheel
- No need of water drainage
- Automatic summer operation
• Integrated/pre-programmed control system
- Efficient energy saving functions
- Built in week program with holiday schedule
• Constant airflow- or duct pressure control
• Large inspection doors for easy maintenance
- Slide doors as an accessorie
• Manufactured in Aluzinc plated sheet metal
• Factory tested
Topvex FR03-11 is a series of efficient ventilation units designed for offices, shops, schools, daycare centres or similar premises. The units are especially designed to meet the coming energy requirements and have therefore a very low energy use and high efficiency rotating heat exchangers. To simplify the installation and commissioning the units are included with control system and pre-configured.
The unique design with double rotating heat exchangers makes the unit very flat. No need of condense water drainage makes the unit very flexible to install. Topvex FR can be mounted flat on the floor, hanging upside down in a false ceiling or standing on the long side.
The units casing is made in double-skinned 1,0mm aluzinc sheet metal (AZ 185) with internal sound/thermal mineral wool insulation. Two large inspection doors facilitate inspection and maintenance. The fans and the rotating heat exchangers are removable. Supply and extract air filters are mounted in frames and to provide optimal sealing, fitted with ceiling stripes.
The separate electrical box facilitates services. All electrical connections are done at one place in the electrical box.
With the integrated control system it is possible to supervise/control the airflow, duct pressure, temperatures, heating/cooling recovering and the ventilation systems operating time. Topvex FR has also other energy saving functions like free cooling, cool recovering, and season related temperatures and airflow controlling.
Topvex FR is as standard equipped with Exoline and Modbus communication via RS-485 and a built-in WEB server via TCP/IP.
LON communication available as option, contact your nearest Systemair Company for more information.
The functions and functionality in Topvex FR gives you all that are needed to create an indoor environment with the highest comfort and to the lowest operating costs. Save the global environment by using Topvex FR.
- Model: FR03, FR06, FR08 and FR11.
- Heating coil: EL (Electric).
No heater. (e.g. unit name: Topvex FR06-L-CAV 400V).
Water coil HWL (low power), HWH (high power
are accessory to units without heater and the
coil is delivered separately.
- Right or Left model: R (Right), The sides were the supply air is located when
wiewed from access side, standing on the electrical
L (Left), box side.
- Airflow control: CAV (Constant air volume).
VAV (Variable air volume = constant duct pressure control).