The company was founded in 1974 with a pioneering idea in developing and introducing the circular in line centrifugal duct fan which has simplified ventilation systems. Our motto “The straight way”, has now extended from a product concept to a business philosophy. Our range has grown substantially to include fans, air handling units, air curtains and heating products. As of early 2012, we now have cooling included in our product range.
Operating from the core values of simplicity and reliability, our business concept is to develop, manufacture and market high-quality ventilation products. On the basis of our business concept and with our customers in focus, our aim is to be seen as a company to rely on, with the emphasis on delivery reliability, availability and quality
Our company has reported an operating profit annually since it’s inception and continues to do so. Our average annual growth over the past 10 years in net sales has been 13 percent.
- Sales of SEK 4,55 billion in financial year 2012/13
- Founded 1974 by CEO Gerald Engström
- Subsidiaries in 45 countries in Europé, North & South America, Middle East, Asia and South Africa
- 19 factories with a total warehouse and manufacturing floor space of more than 250,000 m2.
- Highest available credit rating (AAA)
- Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange
- The Group includes about 56 companies with 4,100 employees