AXC 355 (B)
Art no: C355AXCB
- Air direction Form A (motor first then impeller), direct driven for use inside or outside the smoke reservoir
- CE mark of confirmity no 0036 CPD RG04 07
- Impeller completely made of aluminium. Balanced statically and dynamically in accordance with DIN ISO 1940-1, quality grade Q = 6,3
- Spun flanges for high rigidity, hole pattern in accordance with Eurovent 1/2
- Long casing made from hot dip galvanized steel, to DIN EN ISO 1461
- Terminal box in IP 65 mounted at the outside of the fan casing for easy wiring
- High temperature three phase motor, directly in the air stream,
protection class IP54, insulation class H, according EN 60034-5
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to 55°C continuously or once for 300°C/120Min.
The Systemair AXC(B) range of long cased medium pressure axial fans is available in sizes from 315 up to 1600 mm impeller diameter. The adjustable pitch angle setting offers a wide performance and maximum flexibility to match precisely individual airflow requirements. The AXC(B) axial fans have been performance tested in accordance with DIN ISO 5801, DIN 24163 and AMCA 210-99 on the Systemair fan test rig. Three years warranty make it a safe choice.